The Ekiti State University, EKSU, has announced to the public the updated EKSU Portal Student Login. Applicants can now comfortably engage in any of the academic activities available on the portal. Students can also check their status on www.eksu.edu.ng by following the steps. Read on for more information.
The Ekiti State University, EKSU, has a portal where returning students can get information about the school. In this portal, students can easily carry out other kinds of school activities like fee payment and course registration.
Official EKSU Portal Student Login
Importance of EKSU Portal
The EKSU Portal Login is created for old and prospective Students of the University. Also, it is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
1. Payment of school fees.
2. Also, checking of results.
3. Additionally, admission form application.
4. Furthermore, checking admission requirements.
5. Also, check programmes duration.
6. Plus, admission letter download and how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities.
How to Check Admission List on EKSU Portal Login
1. Go to the EKSU admission status checking portal at https://admission.eksu.edu.ng/
2. Furthermore, supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns.
3. Finally, click on the Sign-In button to access your EKSU admission status.
Also, successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT. Or
alternatively, you can only access your EKSU admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
1. Go to gov.ng/efacility/.
2. log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Furthermore, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
4. Also, select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your EKSU admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission to JAMB CAPS
1. Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and log in with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
2. Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”. (See figure above)
3. Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
4. After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
5. If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next on the EKSU Portal Student Login?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that EKSU is requiring to be paid as an acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay EKSU’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission.
- The next information you need to find out is EKSU school fees for your course or faculty.
- Also, you need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance. And this could include documents such as O’level results
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with EKSU’s academic and general rules and regulations.
- Additionally, after you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions. And seek advice from them.
Procedure to Pay Fees on EKSU Admission Portal
1. log in to eksu.edu.ng
2. Also, click on “PAY FOR ALL PRESCRIBED FEES”
3. Furthermore, select the name of service/purpose for which you are paying
4. Additionally, select your Faculty/Department/Course and the amount to be paid will be displayed.
5. Also, select the mode of entry e.g. UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
6. Fill in your JAMB’s Registration Number.
7. Again, fill in the student’s name as the Payers’ name.
8. Also, fill in the student’s phone number as Payer’s phone.
9. Additionally, fill in the student’s VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS.
10. Confirm e-mail address.
11. Furthermore, please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
12. Click “Submit”.
13. Then select how you want to pay
Found this article helpful? if yes, please like and share with your friends.