In this article, you will learn How to Check CSSPS SHS Schools Placement in order to check if you have successfully been matched with your school and other information.
The Ghana Education Service (GES), on behalf of the Ministry of Education, had earlier announced the long-awaited 2022/2023 CSSPS (Computerized School Selection and Placement System) for Senior High Schools and Technical and Vocational Education and Training School SHS/TVET [Click here for more info]. All qualified Students have been placed automatically in one of their various schools of choice. However, qualified students who could not be matched with any of their choices are advised to do a Self Placement to select from the list of available schools provided.
How to access the CSSPS placement platform
In order to access the placement platform, candidates are advised to follow the steps below:
- Obtain a placement pin code from an approved vendor.
- After obtaining a PINCODE login via www.cssps.gov.gh
- Enter the ten-digit Index Number and add 21 as the year of completion. (i.e
- Enter the pin code details (Serial Number and PIN)
- Tap on submit and wait for placement to show up
How to use the E-voucher pin to Check CSSPS SHS Schools Placement
To check school placement online, visit the CSSPS official Website. How to use the E-voucher pin follow the steps below:
- Purchase an E-Voucher with Mobile Money (eg. MTN, VODAFONE, AIRTEL TIGO)
- Click on Placement
- Enter your Index Number and E-Voucher Pin
- then click Submit
Note: Enter your B.E.C.E index number followed by the year of completion (eg.
The call center numbers are 0900 800 700 and 030 298 7654. SEE https://cssps.gov.gh/ for more information
Hope you found this article helpful, please let us know in the comment box below. incase of any questions about CSSPS leave them in the space provided below and the Top Schools team will be with you shortly. on you can contact us here.