Pace University is a private university located in New York City, with three campuses in Manhattan and Westchester County, New York. The university has an undergraduate acceptance rate of 83% and a graduate acceptance rate of 77%.
About 95% of students receive financial aid at Pace University in the form of scholarships, grants, and loans. Students are accepted from over 133 countries all over the world. The total student body is comprised of about 12,835 students including 7,994 undergraduates and 4,841 graduates.
Pace University is considered to be one of the best universities for international students as it has the highest student mobility rate among private universities in the United States.
The University houses three campuses situated in New York, Pleasantville, and White Plains.
New York is a city with a lot of opportunities—and there’s no better way to take advantage of them than with a degree from Pace University. With degrees in areas like Business, Healthcare, Computer Science, Humanities, Education, Law, and Science, Pace University has something for everyone.
Pace University is the largest private university in the New York metropolitan area. It has campuses in New York City and Westchester County that are home to over 13,000 students from across the nation and around the world.
The School of Law at Pace University has been ranked #1 in the United States for Environmental Law by US News & World Report. The Lubin School of Business has been recognized as being among the top schools in the country for its undergraduate business programs.
Whether you’re an incoming freshman or an adult learner looking to change careers, Pace University has what you need to get ahead. Check out all their programs at pace.edu today!
Overview of Pace University Dance Performance
PauseUnmuteLoaded: 89.04%Current Time 0:08/Duration 0:54
There are many reasons to love Pace University, but we’ve narrowed it down to the top 11. Check them out below!
- Diverse student body: We’re proud of our diverse student body and our international students in particular. Pace has a large number of international students from over 100 different countries.
- New York City: With two main campuses, Pace offers its students two distinct collegiate experiences. At the school’s New York City campus, students live and learn amid the bustle of Manhattan’s Financial District. About 30 miles away, students can enjoy a suburban lifestyle on the school’s Westchester campus in Pleasantville, New York.
- Plenty of majors: Pace University offers 107 undergraduate degree programs and majors, as well as more than 60 graduate programs. From finance to psychology and everything in between – you’ll find something that fits your interests at Pace!
- Big city fun: One of the many perks of living in NYC is having access to all that “the big apple” has to offer! From Times Square to Central Park, there is always something going on for students to enjoy!
- Athletics: The university supports 17 sports teams called the Setters, who play
The Pace University sports teams, known as the Setters, compete in the NCAA Division II Northeast-10 Conference. “Inside the Actors Studio,” a television show, is filmed at Pace’s Michael Schimmel Center for the Arts at the New York City campus, so students can attend tapings for free. Pace also has a law school, which is particularly well regarded for environmental law, and the Lubin School of Business. Notable alumni of Pace University include James Quinn, former president of Tiffany & Co., and Ivan Seidenberg, former CEO of Verizon Communications Inc. Culinary whiz Rachael Ray attended Pace University, though she dropped out after two years.
Pace University Dance Ranking
Commercial Dance, BFA named among the top 30 college dance programs in the country. This major offers comprehensive dance training that bridges the gap between classical dance technique and the professional world of commercial dance.
|#111-120th US Universities Rank||QS Top Universities|
|#217th National Rank||US News|
|#285th US College Ranking||Times Higher Education|
|#235th Rank in the United States||Washington Monthly|
|#198th Country Rank||UNI Rank|
|#520th World Rank||UNI Rank|
Pace University Admissions
Pace University admissions is selective with an acceptance rate of 79% and an early acceptance rate of 89%. Half the applicants admitted to Pace University have an SAT score between 1050 and 1230 or an ACT score of 21 and 27. However, one quarter of admitted applicants achieved scores above these ranges and one quarter scored below these ranges. The application deadline is Feb. 15 and the application fee at Pace University is $50.
Admissions officials at Pace University consider a student’s GPA an important academic factor. An applicant’s high school class rank, when available, is considered important and letters of recommendation are considered important for admissions officials at Pace University. To see additional academic factors along with other school data, learn more about College Compass.
Pace University Admissions Stats
APPLICATION DEADLINEFeb. 15APPLICATION FEE$50ACCEPTANCE RATE79%
Pace University Programs
- The institute offers 135 undergraduate and 89 master and doctoral programs available across its six schools.
- The university also has a Pace Global Pathways Program for international students if they are not able to meet the English language requirements. They can study the degree program with English and after successful completion will receive a Master’s degree.
- Popular courses offered at Pace University include Law, Accounting, Management, Business, Economics, Communication, Journalism, Visual and Performing Arts, Psychology, Biochemistry etc.
Top Programs at Pace University
|Programs||Fees Per Annum|
|M.Sc Information Systems||$39,150|
|Master in Public Administration||$39,150|
|M.B.A Marketing Management||39,000|
|M.Sc in Finance for Professionals||48,410|
|M.Sc in Computer Science||1,344/Credit|
|M.Sc in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology||1,325/Credit|
|MA in Psychology||1,285/Credit|
|B.Sc in Nursing||21,000/Credit|
Pace University Admissions Requirements
Required standardized tests
Either SAT or ACT required for some
SAT/ACT scores must be received by
Pace University Applications
- Application deadline: Feb. 15
- Early decision deadline: Nov. 1
- Application fee: $50
- Common Application accepted: Yes
- Deadline for housing deposit: May 1
Entering Class Stats
- Acceptance rate: 79%
- Early decision acceptance rate: 98%
- SATs on 1600 scale